Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Wishlist End.

Simple Toner; Look Beauty Make Me Blush; Look Beauty Lip Slick; Real Techniques Core Collection; L'oreal Rouge Caresse; The Big Bang Theory boxset; Glossybox subscription.

I've given up hope that the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water will ever return. I've been looking around for toners but don't know where to turn to! I don't want anything mega expensive but I want something good and that works. I've been reading about this Simple one which seems good so I'll take a look at that. HOORAY! Look Beauty now have an online shop! I can't wait to buy it all haha. I know I'm pretty lucky as it's available in a few Superdrug stores near me but that in itself is a curse because everything sells out dead fast. They're gonna make shed loads of money on this website! I well wanna try out one of their blushers after loving their Loud Lips lipstick and Lip Slick gloss. I like the look of this super pink lip gloss- very summery.

OK, so I'm close to caving. I know I just got some new Avon brushes but I so wanna get some of these Real Techniques brushes- and the core collection seems to be where its at. I've decided that you can never have too many makeup brushes haha! I'm torn between the Revlon lip butter and L'oreal rouge caresse camps but I think the L'oreal colour choices seem nicer. I dunno, I'll probs end up with the Revlon one knowing me! But both are never in stock anywhere I go. I just think they'll be dead nice for my dry lips.

Ahhh the Big Bang Theory. Ahhhhh TV repeats. I never know whether I'm coming or going! So me and my boyfriend (and his mum!) have decided to invest in the mega box set. I bought my boyfriend loads of box sets for his Birthday in March but we've watched them all already! I got Cracker, Eastbound and Down and The Walking Dead. I know Game of Thrones is back but there's nothing like working your way through a boxset one weekend...maybe that's our problem! Finally Glossybox. You've been playing on my mind little box. I know the world and his wife subscribe to beauty boxes but I want in man! I was weighing up whether its worth it or not regarding whether I'd actually use the products but I've come to the conclusion that I would and will! I just don't like missing out and my friend gets it and said its really good so I just need to get involved.

Wishlist Update: I'm not gonna lie, I've only bought one thing from my last wishlist and it was the final Hunger Games trilogy book, Mockingjay for my Kindle. I am aware that I did my last wishlist quite recently but I just can't justify buying MAC lipsticks alt time. Obvs the No7 Cleansing Water is still away in some lab for some reason but I'm in desperate need of a toner. I haven't bought any new CDs because I suck and need to sort myself out. But makeup's just so shiny and pretty! I also desperately need to sort out saving up for my holiday spending money and after that for a new tattoo, they don't come cheap + I need travel funds to go to out London town to get it!

p.s All images in this post are from Google Image apart from the Look Beauty products which are from www.lookbeauty.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Your blogs great! Ive followed :) It would be great if you followed me back

    http://describingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, will deffo check your blog out x

    ReplyDelete