Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick.





Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick in Nude Perfection (£4.99, Boots and Superdrug).

The makeup world has become obsessed with Kylie Kardashian's 90s nude overdrawn lips and they've become somewhat of a makeup Holy Grail. She reportedly uses a MAC combo of a lip pencil in Soar and lipstick in Velvet Teddy- but I've found the one that works for me! Moving on from the chubby stick generation of lip products- which has been done to death- pencil crayons seem to be the new in thing. 

Maybelline Color Drama Lipsticks are really simply packaged- which is a bt underwhelming and initially led to me giving them a miss when I first saw them. However, this lippy is definitely a case for 'substance over style' which is more than fine by me! The matte creamy formula is amazingly hydrating without being glossy or wet. The best thing about this product? It lasts allllllllll day long! Seriously, this has some staying power my friends. Nude Perfection is one of ten shades available in this product- as you can see from the lip swatch, it's a lovely peachy nude that's very 90s and subsequently is very now. I love this product and can't believe it passed me by! Thanks for stopping by x 

1 comment:

  1. I love the shade of this! Haven't had a chance to check them out yet, but I've been hearing a lot of good things over the past week! xx

    ReplyDelete