Avon Magix Multi-Benefit Illuminator in Illuminating Light (£8.50 full price, introductory offer of £4.50).
I'm not gonna lie, I totally only bought this because it was on special offer for Avon Representatives! However, I'm so glad I made the decision to buy it because it's become and instant makeup bag staple for me! The Magix Multi-Benefit Illuminator does pretty much what it says on the tin- it's a cream consistency highlighter that also doubles up as a concealer. I really like the packaging of this product- the twist brush applicator allows precision application and smooth coverage. Available in three skin tone shades light, beige and caramel the liquid cream formula allows you to colour match with your foundation or base makeup. In terms of it being illuminating, I'd totally vouch for that! It gives a beautiful subtle shimmery glow to the skin that isn't at all glittery or false looking. I love applying this under my eyes as the illuminating finish combats my dark circles even better than a concealer does on it's own. It has a lovely natural finish that isn't at all cakey or thick. I'd deffo recommend this- I've been using this every day since I bought it! Thanks for stopping by x
*Please note that although I am an Avon Representative, I purchase all Avon products with my own money and I will always give my honest opinions in my reviews on this blog.




No comments:
Post a Comment