Saturday, 28 April 2012

I Destroyed//Budapest.



Dress- Topshop (sale)
Necklace- Topshop
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Topshop
Ring- Marks & Spencers
Nails- Avon Nail Enamel in Viva Pink, Luxe Lavender and Barry M Glitter.

I'm a bit nervous about posting this outfit post tbh. I got this dress in the Topshop sale for £18 (I think it was about £30 full price) and it's a midi-dress which I've never worn before. I wore this the other night when I met up with my friend and was umming-and-arring about whether to wear it/keep it or not. I decided to in the end after double parental approval and felt more comfortable in it as soon as I was out in the real world. I teamed it with my trusty studded loafers and leather jacket (not shown). I also wore this necklace for a bit of detail.

I love painting my nails pink and lilac and with the added glitter it makes me think of unicorns for some reason! I've got my extensions in here, hence why my hair is looking thick and long for alas my hair is still recovering from bleaching. I love wearing my extensions but it means I have to straighten my hair which takes ages and I cba. I bought some wild (well wild for me) jumpers from Tesco's the other night- I suggest you go find them pronto as they are super on-trend and for £14 will sell out mega fast! They're like cream and baggy and then the colour (I got a lilac one and neon pink one but they also have mint) gradually flows through the knit so you get an ombre effect- they're lovely! I can't wait to wear them. My mum was shocked when I gidilly picked them up cause they're colourful but I think I'm branching out in my old age ha. I think having pink hair opened my eyes to colourful clothes. I got a new sneaky MAC lipstick the other day (my friend made me) in Hue as I was after a Kat Von D Celebutard dupe as I only have a tiny one. 

6 comments:

  1. I love this dress i've always stayed away from midi length but it looks great on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had too before I got this but you should deffo try one on before writing them off completely, you might change your mind :] Thank you so much x

      Delete
  2. My nails are also Lilac at the moment. I love the cross necklace. The dress looks really nice. You look lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :] I'm loving lilac nails atm, they're so nice for Spring x

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit !! Especially the ring.. What a beast!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beastly rings are my faves! Thanks for the comment x

      Delete