Saturday, 21 April 2012
Request.
So, I've been after a replica Alexander Wang Rocco duffel bag in black with silver studs for many months now- but can I find one? Can I eck! So imagine my surprise when I saw a girl shopping the other day with one. I was convinced it must be the real thing but plucked up the courage to ask her where it was from. She said it was from Select (a shop I never go in) for £15. My heart nearly stopped! I ran to Select but they'd sold out and there's none left on the website. I'm gutted! Has anyone got one they want to sell to me?!? Please leave a comment if you have and don't mind selling it to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry I dont have one....I have a version with gold studs but I do love Select I think its a super underrated shop xx
ReplyDeleteI know, I'm totally gutted I've missed out on that. Need to get myself in there more often! Thank you for the comment x
Delete