Tresemme Liquid Gold Restorative Complex Argan Oil Infused (£6.99).
I saw this reviewed by one of my favourite bloggers and instantly wanted to buy it. After a few unsuccessful searches I went back to the blog post and realised it wasn’t on sale yet (duh). I gave up my search and thought I’d wait until I knew for sure that it was out. Well imagine my surprise when I was wandering round Tescos and saw it sat there on the shelf! I let out a little “eeeeep!” but luckily there was no one there to hear me. I’ve mentioned that after months of bleaching my hair when I had it pink, my hair is in an absolute state now. It’s all snapped off and broken and I’ve got splits ends (which are mending just nicely thanks to Tresemme Split Mend) and my hair is super thin. So I’m investing some time and money and effort into some serious hair care. I’ve never used a hair oil or any other kind of oil before because tbh, it scares the hell out of me! I was like “why would I buy an oil when my skin is already so oily?!” and in terms of hair, I’ve always equated shine to grease.
However, I’ve been loving using this product! You get 75ml for £6.99, which compared to the Moroccan Oil that everyone goes on about is a bargain cause I think that’s between £20-30. Anyway, I love the packaging of the Liquid Gold- it comes in a clear plastic box which I threw away because it wasn’t very stable or necessary but it did have loads of application tips on it if you wanted to keep it for some reason. I actually love the bottle itself, it’s plastic so you don’t have to worry about it smashing (cause I’m clumsy) and although I don’t like gold jewellery or metal work (on bags), I do like how precious and special this looks. It’s got a nice gold design printed on the back of the bottle which for some reason I like. The product has a pump applicator which is good for controlling how much product you actually wanna use.
There are tiny instructions on the bottle itself which say “Enjoy the versatility of Liquid Gold by applying on pump, from mid lengths to ends, on damp or dry hair. You can always add more is necessary”. A little goes a long way with this so don’t go squirting loads out! I just use one pump (2 max) and rub it between my fingers and run it through my hair. You can use the oil on damp hair before drying and styling as well as when it’s dry so I’ve been doing both- using a little less when it’s dry. If I’m being honest, I’ve just been applying it on my dry hair whenever I fancy a few times a day- I’m sure there’s no harm done in excessive use ha! Liquid Gold is amazing. It leaves my hair silky soft and shiny and seems to make it less frizzy and all-over the place. Its so smoothing and just feels so luxurious and is such a treat to put onto my hair. It has quite a sweet smell that I can’t really place but I imagine it comes from the Argon Oil, an ingredient which I am unfamiliar with to use although I’ve heard a lot of hype about it. I’d definitely recommend this product if you want soft, silky and tamed hair that gives a natural looking shine.
No comments:
Post a Comment