Avon Naturals Moisturising Body Scrubs in Vanilla and Strawberry.
I know I only posted about these at the weekend but I've had them for around a week now so I just thought I'd make that clear so it doesn't look like I've not really had the chance to give these a go. I mentioned that I get angin spots on my shoulders and back (not that you wanna know) but that was what made me want to try these scrubs out. As a massive fan of Avon products and their low-low prices, I thought I'd check these new Naturals scrubs out. They're £3 each full price but I got them on introductory offer for £1.50 each (effectively buy one get one free)- but tbh £3 is a bargain in the first place for 200ml!
So as you can see, the packaging is super simple yet really appealing. The products are in a squeezy tube for easy application in the shower or bath- who needs to be fumbling to open tub lids in those circumstances?! The plastic flip lids are really sturdy and I can confirm that they don't leak in my over-night bag. The next thing I want to mention is the smell- oh wowzers the smell! I love vanilla and strawberry any way, vanilla being my favourite scent of all times- but these are so strong in a good way. The strawberry one in particular smells more like those strawberry and cream sweets you get- are they Worthers? They both smell good enough to eat! But please don't eat them!
The scrub-a-dubs themselves are really creamy with a fine gritty texture perfect for exfoliating. I don't like scrubs with massive particles in because they don't really work in my opinion. These finer particled scrubs feel more intense (but not too harsh) and seem to get the blood flowing- if you know what I mean, it makes your skin feel warm and tingly after use. These scrubs leave the skin feeling so soft and moisturised, I've not actually had to put skin cream on after my bath or showers. And I never thought I'd say this, but the scent lasts on your skin! I just thought bath/shower products smelt nice to be appealing at the time but didn't last very long (that's what deodorant and moisturiser is for) but oh no! I've been smelling like ice-cream all week!
Seriously, try these scrubs out- for £3 each can you really say no? My skin is softer, smoother, sweet-smelling and spot-free! Hopefully they'll bring out other flavours- (hint hint chocolate and mint flavours please Avon!).
I know I only posted about these at the weekend but I've had them for around a week now so I just thought I'd make that clear so it doesn't look like I've not really had the chance to give these a go. I mentioned that I get angin spots on my shoulders and back (not that you wanna know) but that was what made me want to try these scrubs out. As a massive fan of Avon products and their low-low prices, I thought I'd check these new Naturals scrubs out. They're £3 each full price but I got them on introductory offer for £1.50 each (effectively buy one get one free)- but tbh £3 is a bargain in the first place for 200ml!
So as you can see, the packaging is super simple yet really appealing. The products are in a squeezy tube for easy application in the shower or bath- who needs to be fumbling to open tub lids in those circumstances?! The plastic flip lids are really sturdy and I can confirm that they don't leak in my over-night bag. The next thing I want to mention is the smell- oh wowzers the smell! I love vanilla and strawberry any way, vanilla being my favourite scent of all times- but these are so strong in a good way. The strawberry one in particular smells more like those strawberry and cream sweets you get- are they Worthers? They both smell good enough to eat! But please don't eat them!
The scrub-a-dubs themselves are really creamy with a fine gritty texture perfect for exfoliating. I don't like scrubs with massive particles in because they don't really work in my opinion. These finer particled scrubs feel more intense (but not too harsh) and seem to get the blood flowing- if you know what I mean, it makes your skin feel warm and tingly after use. These scrubs leave the skin feeling so soft and moisturised, I've not actually had to put skin cream on after my bath or showers. And I never thought I'd say this, but the scent lasts on your skin! I just thought bath/shower products smelt nice to be appealing at the time but didn't last very long (that's what deodorant and moisturiser is for) but oh no! I've been smelling like ice-cream all week!
Seriously, try these scrubs out- for £3 each can you really say no? My skin is softer, smoother, sweet-smelling and spot-free! Hopefully they'll bring out other flavours- (hint hint chocolate and mint flavours please Avon!).
I've just ordered the Strawberry scrub! You're right about tubs in the shower, I love my Soap & Glory scrub but the tub's a nightmare to work with! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://thebeautyfiend13.blogspot.co.uk
Ooohh you'll love it! Thanks for the comment x
ReplyDelete