Monday, 2 April 2012
In Your Face: Vivo Primer.
Vivo Primer.
‘A lightweight formula that can be worn alone or under foundation to create an even complexion and silky soft finish that lasts all day long’. I’d never really thought about using a primer until they started popping up all over the high street made by affordable brands. I’d had a look at various testers but as I wasn’t sure whether to get one or not, I waited til I found a cheaper version to test out. So when Vivo came a long last year and released this bad boy I just knew I had to try it. The only thing was, it was always sold out in the Tesco’s near me. I finally got hold of it though and here’s what I think…
The packaging is simple and to the point, as is the packaging of all Vivo cosmetics which I really like. The primer itself is clear and the weirdest texture I’ve ever experienced! It initially looks and feels like a gel when you squirt it out but then it feels like it vanishes upon application as it dries into a powdery consistency. Honestly, its bizarre but good because it doesn’t feel like an extra layer to your makeup so it doesn’t feel heavy. I’ve tried different things with this primer but I’ve found it’s best for me if I just apply it over my large-pored areas i.e. my nose, cheeks and chin. The primer helps my foundation stay in place all day long in these troublesome parts of town. Even though I’ve got my oiliness under control with my No7 skincare routine, I was still finding that by the end of a long makeup wearing day my make up was sliding about the place on my oily areas. You get 25ml of product for £5 which is amazing value for money because you hardly need any product, even to cover your whole face. I’d for sure recommend this product for primer novices like myself- it’s the cheapest primer I’ve found on the high street but the product speaks for itself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment