Sunday, 1 April 2012

In Your Face: March.


Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte in 30 Natural- Translucent 2; 17 BB Cream in Fair; Vivo Matte Eye shadow in Sandstorm; Vivo Ultimate Brow and Eye Kit; MAC Powder Blush in Cubic; Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Eye Gel; Collection 2000 Supersize Fat Lash Mascara in Black; Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation in Ivory; MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC15; MUA Eye shadow Palette in Heaven and Earth; Chanel Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eye shadow in 46 Lotus; Collection 2000 Big Fake False Lash Effect Mascara in Black; Avon Concealer in Medium; Avon Mega Impact Gel Eyeliner in Black Flash.

Avon All Over Face Brush; Foundation Brush (Boots own); Eyeshadow Brush (?); Avon Eyeliner Brush; H&M Angled Brush.

I can’t believe tomorrow its April!! OK, so clearly some changes since last month’s post. I’m using my MAC and Avon foundations now- bye bye Chanel- and loving them! Of the two, the MAC one is deffo my favourite but I think the Avon one is a bargain not to be missed. I’ve just bought a MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural because my Chanel powder is almost non-existent now but I couldn’t justify sneaking it into this post. I’ve been loving my MAC blusher too- I’d say it’s more of an AW shade and finish as it’s matte but I’m not following the summer trends anyway so I don’t think it matters. Actually, I’m buzzing off matte make up atm, I’ve been using my Vivo Ultimate Brow and Eye Kit and Vivo single eye shadow to create a matte smoky eye. Of course, I’m still using my MUA palette which I’m thinking is going to be perfect for summer. I’m using the Chanel eye shadow that my boyfriend’s mum gave me (thank youuuuu) as an eye shadow highlighter near my brow bone as its more of a shimmer than a colour. I’m sticking to my two-mascara guns for now but I’m thinking of trying the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara as it got voted the best mascara by Company Magazine readers but it’s £10.99 so I’m gonna think it over some more.

I’m still using my Vivo blusher in Peaches and Cream quite a lot but my MAC one has definitely taken over for the time being. I’m still going strong with the BB cream as a lazy day SS alternative- it’s just so quick and effortless to use. There’s no lipsticks in this month’s post because I can’t choose one or two as my faves! I’m loving Viva Glam Nicki Minaj; Look Beauty Loud Lips in Tangerine Cream and Topshop in Innocent atm. I’m also using my Annotomicals lip balms a lot but they live in my handbag so they don’t count. My Urban Decay eyeliner is so small that the lid is bigger than it! I’ve started to use my Avon Gel Eyeliner pencil that I bought agessssss ago as a replacement. Wowzers, it’s so black! I’m gonna do a review though so I don’t wanna say too much. I think that’s pretty much it really on the makeup front; there’s a million and one products I want to try but they all seem to be out of stock in shops near me.

I just thought I’d note that my brushes look angin and old but I’ve just ordered a new angled brush, foundation brush and eyeshadow brush from Avon so they should be here soon. They were all on offer for pretty much half price or less but the All Over Face brush wasn’t on offer so I’m hoping that it will be in the next brochure. Sorry my foundation brush is so icky- I do clean it weekly honest! I’m not mad into brushes like some people are- I just use what I’ve got. I’m intrigued by the Real Techniques ones but I’ve not decided whether they’re worth the pennies yet or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment