Dress- Primark
Necklace- Primark
Ring- Marks and Spencer
Nails- Look Beauty Nail Pop in Ribbon and Avon Nail Enamel in Lovely Lavender.
Sorry this is a bit of a shitty outfit post but my camera battery is dead and I can't find the charger anywhere cause its a shared camera and I'm pretty sure my dad had it last...Anyways, I wore this on Saturday to go to Barrow with my boyfriend and his brother to visit a friend which was lovely. Honestly, I've had a 3-day-Primark-dress weekend wearing this on Saturday, the grey one on Sunday and the lilac one yesterday. If they had more colours, I'd literally wear nothing but these during the day! I just love the shape, colours, fabric- everything! They're so easy to wear.
I'm into mi pastel nail varnishes atm and this Look Beauty one is my fave nail varnish of the Spring season so far! I did a sneaky shop in town yesterday- me finishing uni just seems to have turned me into some sort of shopping monster! I'll do a posty about what I did gets but again it was mostly makeup. I got some more Rouge Caresses- although not from the Boots 3 for 2 can you believe as they hardly had any left so I got 'buy one get one half price' on L'oreal in Superdrug so that was fun. I saw a girl with the Alexander Wang 'copy' bag yesterday and thought it was the real thing but it wasn't but the shop she got it from had sold out. I can't tell you how gutted I am. I can only find Rocco-replicas with gold studs but I want silverrrrrrrr. Does anyone know where I can find one? Alternatively, if you have one you wanna sell me that's in good nick I'll GLADLY take it off your hands.
Necklace- Primark
Ring- Marks and Spencer
Nails- Look Beauty Nail Pop in Ribbon and Avon Nail Enamel in Lovely Lavender.
Sorry this is a bit of a shitty outfit post but my camera battery is dead and I can't find the charger anywhere cause its a shared camera and I'm pretty sure my dad had it last...Anyways, I wore this on Saturday to go to Barrow with my boyfriend and his brother to visit a friend which was lovely. Honestly, I've had a 3-day-Primark-dress weekend wearing this on Saturday, the grey one on Sunday and the lilac one yesterday. If they had more colours, I'd literally wear nothing but these during the day! I just love the shape, colours, fabric- everything! They're so easy to wear.
I'm into mi pastel nail varnishes atm and this Look Beauty one is my fave nail varnish of the Spring season so far! I did a sneaky shop in town yesterday- me finishing uni just seems to have turned me into some sort of shopping monster! I'll do a posty about what I did gets but again it was mostly makeup. I got some more Rouge Caresses- although not from the Boots 3 for 2 can you believe as they hardly had any left so I got 'buy one get one half price' on L'oreal in Superdrug so that was fun. I saw a girl with the Alexander Wang 'copy' bag yesterday and thought it was the real thing but it wasn't but the shop she got it from had sold out. I can't tell you how gutted I am. I can only find Rocco-replicas with gold studs but I want silverrrrrrrr. Does anyone know where I can find one? Alternatively, if you have one you wanna sell me that's in good nick I'll GLADLY take it off your hands.

love the nail polish!
ReplyDeletecheck out my blog xo
www.lipslikesugaredkisses.blogspot.co.uk
I'm a new follower! Thanks x
Delete