Kat Von D True Romance Eye Shadow Palettes in Love and Fury & Beethoven.
Beethoven Palette shades:
Lucifer, Speed Blue, Razor Grey, Tequila, Sinner, Rad Purple, Leather, Galeano. Love and Fury Palette shades:
Oddefellow, Ace of Spades, Bloodletting (cream), Crucifix (cream), Glock, Slayer (cream), Holy Bible, Albino.OK, so this post is a bit sneaky beaky because these palettes nor any of the Kat Von D makeup is officially available in the UK (shame shame). I’ve got these two palettes, four lipsticks and an eye shadow primer from the makeup collection and the Saint full-sized perfume and solid perfume ring; either bought off ebay (for ludicrously more than you’d pay in the States) or brought home by family friends from their travels. Kat Von D is my ultimate style-icon and one of the greatest tattoo artists in the world. My first ever Kat Von D for Sephora purchase was the Beethoven palette and the Love and Fury palette was part of the Adora collection so I’m not sure if it’s still available to buy from Sephora. These eye shadows are the most dense, pigmented powders I’ve ever used. They last all day and are so blendable its unreal. In the Love and Fury palette some of the shadows are creams which are really smooth and thick whilst being just as pigmented as the powders along side them.
I love the names of all the shades- particularly Leather being brown and Lucifer being the blackest black eye shadow in the world. In the Beethoven palette, I particularly like Tequila which looks really scary and yellow but is actually the perfect highlighter shade. I love how the palette works as a whole whilst also working well as two halves. In the Love and Fury palette, may fave shadows are the glitter-tastic Oddefellow and Ace of Spades. I love the packaging of all the KVD range- its so sturdy but so beautiful at the same time. Each palette comes with two double ended applicator brushes which are really good compared with other palette brushes I’ve used. The palettes have a massive mirror inside- perfect for on the go application. The palettes are $34 each which might seem a bit steep but they are definitely worth it! The quality of the products are amazing and I’ve had these for maybe two years now and look how much I’ve still go left? Of the two, the Beethoven palette is my fave just because the shades are so wearable but the Love and Fury palette is perfect for a night-time dramatic smoky eye. I’ll probs review the lipsticks and eye primer some other time but just to note that all of the KVD products that I’ve tried have been amazing and if only they were easier for me to get hold of then I’d be raving about them even more! I’d love to try all the new stuff.
p.s Dear Kat Von D, please could you bring out your makeup in the UK? It’s silly of you not to- you’d sell mega millions of products and I’d buy one of everything. I just want it alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Thanks xx
I love the names of all the shades- particularly Leather being brown and Lucifer being the blackest black eye shadow in the world. In the Beethoven palette, I particularly like Tequila which looks really scary and yellow but is actually the perfect highlighter shade. I love how the palette works as a whole whilst also working well as two halves. In the Love and Fury palette, may fave shadows are the glitter-tastic Oddefellow and Ace of Spades. I love the packaging of all the KVD range- its so sturdy but so beautiful at the same time. Each palette comes with two double ended applicator brushes which are really good compared with other palette brushes I’ve used. The palettes have a massive mirror inside- perfect for on the go application. The palettes are $34 each which might seem a bit steep but they are definitely worth it! The quality of the products are amazing and I’ve had these for maybe two years now and look how much I’ve still go left? Of the two, the Beethoven palette is my fave just because the shades are so wearable but the Love and Fury palette is perfect for a night-time dramatic smoky eye. I’ll probs review the lipsticks and eye primer some other time but just to note that all of the KVD products that I’ve tried have been amazing and if only they were easier for me to get hold of then I’d be raving about them even more! I’d love to try all the new stuff.
p.s Dear Kat Von D, please could you bring out your makeup in the UK? It’s silly of you not to- you’d sell mega millions of products and I’d buy one of everything. I just want it alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Thanks xx





I love those eyeshadows :)
ReplyDeletethese colors are amazing!!
http://www.bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/
They're so pigmented and last ages, you should check them out! Thanks for the comment!x
ReplyDeleteThese look so nice! They definitely look like her style!
ReplyDeleteThey sure do! Thanks for the comment!x
ReplyDelete