Monday, 9 April 2012

My Eyes Are Bleeding.




Dress- Primark
Necklace- ?
Faux Leather Jacket- Marks and Spencer
Ring- Topshop
Nail Varnish- two different Primark mini-sets.

Sorry for the photo overload but I was conscious that I've not done an outfit post for timmy-time and also, I love this dress. I buzz off the fact that it's a complete Topshop rip off, because I really don't wanna spend £30 on 'basics' made of t-shirt material so I'm well glad Primarni have got involved for the likes of me. I posted about this dress in my latest haul after buying it in lilac and stripy also; the lilac is proving to be popular so grab one if you see it! They're £8 each and totally worth it! This is my ultimate day-wear dress and I sure hope they bring it out in more colours (I'm thinking pink, black and dark grey Primark btw) so I don't have to wear anything else!

I wore this outfit shopping the other night. Outfit posts are gonna be thin for a while because I'm spending most of my week revising at home in my pj's with no makeup on and no one wants to see that! I'm pretty much only wearing real clothes on the weekends and occasional evening outside ventures. The tale about this necklace is... I was in a cafe in town YEARS ago with my friends and I saw a girl wearing a ship necklace (not this one) and I wanted it real bad but was way too shy to ask her where it was from. So I went on a mission to find it but alas, it was not meant to be. So I bought this one, I can't for the life of me remember where but it was deffo a high street shop like Topshop or Dotty P's, and with it being silver (the girl's one was brassy gold) it made more sense that I got this one. I did acutally find the girl's neckalce in the end so I bought that too hehe. Oh the memories.

I've been enjoying wearing colourful nail varnish as Spring (don't look outside) has arrived. I love ice-cream coloured nail varnish and this mint green from Primark is just lovely. This whole set it just super cute and springy though! I love changing my nail varnish, usually twice a week. But my mum makes me laugh loads cause I paint her nails (cause she's rubbish at it) and she keeps going "ooo that one you've got on is nice" so I paint her nails with my varnishes (even though she has millions- mostly the same colours though brown and purple) and then she's all like "we're sisters". Omg, that would be cringey if it could possibly be true but it's hillarious cause she has massive grey curly hair and we look nothing alike nor do we dress anything alike or like any of the same things haha! I'm well more like my dad than my mum but I'm a clone of neither like some kids are. Well that was a weird tangent! 

6 comments:

  1. This is not a photo overload! Haha, I really like your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look super nice! I really like the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I buzz off the Look Beauty Nail Pops :] x

      Delete
  3. love the nails and leather jacket.
    http://adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete