Sunday, 1 April 2012

Ultra Violent.





Jacket- Topshop
Dress- Primark
Leggings- Primark
Ring- Muse
Sunglasses- Primark
Nails- Avon Nailwear Pro in Luxe Lavender and Look Beauty Nail Pop in Bling.

Keeping with the weather appropriate theme, I wore this dress and jacket combo the other day. Like I said in my last outfit post, these dresses are so summery and light and comfy- they’re perfect for this weather. I got my cropped denim jacket last year after much time spent searching for the perfect one. I love the light denim and the rolled up sleeves! I’ve recently added some studs to the collar with the intention of covering the whole collar. I normally feel bad about altering more expensive items of clothing but I’ve been wanting to do it for ages so just did it! Last year this jacket was my summer staple so  I should get a lot of wear out of it again this year if the weather stays like this!

Not much to report really on the activity front; I’ve spent part of this week sunbathing in the garden with my boyfriend and his puppy and reading Catching Fire (book two in the Hunger Games trilogy) which I’m loving! I’ve read loads this past week since I finished uni. I’ve enjoyed my rest loads but it’s time to get cracking with my exam revision. I’m dreading this year more than first and second year even though I have half the number of exams. I guess there’s just so much more riding on these ones. I’m still dead giddy about mine and my boyfriend’s holiday coming up!

I’m buzzing off this nail varnish combo atm- lilac is my fave ice-cream shade (closely followed by mint) and I really want some lilac shoes but have restrained myself from buying mega-skyscraper heels that I’ll never wear! I’ve seen a well nice mint-green lace skirt in River Island but I dunno what I’d wear it with tbh. I’ve bought another Look Beauty Nail Pop varnish but I’m holding out to do a collective haul post so that should be coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment