T-shirt- Nikki Lipstick
Jacket- Topshop
Skirt- Primark
Leggings- Primark
Earrings- Muse
Ring- Matalan
Nail Varnish- Look Beauty Nail Pop in Ribbon and Bling
Lipstick- MAC in Viva Glam Nicki
Oh this day! I tried to forget about that morning! OK, so I wore this the other week to meet my friend in town to go shopping and I was having a mega bad outfit day! Honestly, I must have got changed about 15 times, I was not impressed. I was about to go out the front door and changed my jacket in the end to my leather jacket but this was not a time for photos as I had a train to catch! I tried different skirts on and jackets and shoes because the weather was being weird but all I knew was that I wanted to wear my Nikki Lipstick t-shirt because it had arrived the day before. I love it so so much- this was a tumblr triumph because I saw a photo of a girl wearing this very shirt and though “WANT!” so I tracked it down and found Nikki’s online store and instantly purchased! You can’t see in this pic (cause the jackets in the way obvs) but I’ve stitched the sleeves in a rolled-up kind of way similar to a Topshop t-shirt I have because I love that look atm. I just thought I’d note that I had a lovely day in the end with my chum and we spent lots of monies and ate loads of Wagamamas.
I’m having a bit of a coral phase atm hence the lipstick and nail varnishes. I’m loving my Look Beauty nail varnishes and I’m so excited that they’ve launched an online store (my poor bank account) so I’ve got my eyes on a few bits and bobs. I’m still loving my Viva Glam lippy and want more more more MAC makeup but need more more more money! I’ve currently got my peepers peeled for jobs cause after my exams I’m officially unemployed just floating around and that’s no good for my mind so I need to find something to do. I dunno if I mentioned that I’ve replaced my long lost double cross ring- it’s deffo lost in the mountains of CDs and books at my boyfriend’s bedroom but I can’t find it so I bought a new one (much loves). I had a pretty nice Easter weekend- I got to see my high school chums + boyfriends on Saturday night. We went for a cheeky curry and it was immense. Got a few shopping trips planned with my chums over the next week or so, so hopefully I’ll find some new goodies to try out. I’m not bothered about clothes still- well I am, just not the ones in the shops! Hopefully Primark will make some more t-shirt dresses in many colours so I can just buy loads of them and never wear anything else. That wouldn’t make boring outfit posts would it?
Jacket- Topshop
Skirt- Primark
Leggings- Primark
Earrings- Muse
Ring- Matalan
Nail Varnish- Look Beauty Nail Pop in Ribbon and Bling
Lipstick- MAC in Viva Glam Nicki
Oh this day! I tried to forget about that morning! OK, so I wore this the other week to meet my friend in town to go shopping and I was having a mega bad outfit day! Honestly, I must have got changed about 15 times, I was not impressed. I was about to go out the front door and changed my jacket in the end to my leather jacket but this was not a time for photos as I had a train to catch! I tried different skirts on and jackets and shoes because the weather was being weird but all I knew was that I wanted to wear my Nikki Lipstick t-shirt because it had arrived the day before. I love it so so much- this was a tumblr triumph because I saw a photo of a girl wearing this very shirt and though “WANT!” so I tracked it down and found Nikki’s online store and instantly purchased! You can’t see in this pic (cause the jackets in the way obvs) but I’ve stitched the sleeves in a rolled-up kind of way similar to a Topshop t-shirt I have because I love that look atm. I just thought I’d note that I had a lovely day in the end with my chum and we spent lots of monies and ate loads of Wagamamas.
I’m having a bit of a coral phase atm hence the lipstick and nail varnishes. I’m loving my Look Beauty nail varnishes and I’m so excited that they’ve launched an online store (my poor bank account) so I’ve got my eyes on a few bits and bobs. I’m still loving my Viva Glam lippy and want more more more MAC makeup but need more more more money! I’ve currently got my peepers peeled for jobs cause after my exams I’m officially unemployed just floating around and that’s no good for my mind so I need to find something to do. I dunno if I mentioned that I’ve replaced my long lost double cross ring- it’s deffo lost in the mountains of CDs and books at my boyfriend’s bedroom but I can’t find it so I bought a new one (much loves). I had a pretty nice Easter weekend- I got to see my high school chums + boyfriends on Saturday night. We went for a cheeky curry and it was immense. Got a few shopping trips planned with my chums over the next week or so, so hopefully I’ll find some new goodies to try out. I’m not bothered about clothes still- well I am, just not the ones in the shops! Hopefully Primark will make some more t-shirt dresses in many colours so I can just buy loads of them and never wear anything else. That wouldn’t make boring outfit posts would it?

Jealous! I've been wanting that Nikki Lipstick shirt for ages.
ReplyDeleteX.Justine mermaidveins.blogspot.com
Awwww you should order one! She's super nice and helpful x
Deleteyou have such an awesome style!x
ReplyDeleteThe Nikki t-shirt is badass.
ReplyDeleteThanks, it sure is- she's one badass lady!x
Delete