Top- Marks and Spencer
Skirt- Primark
Ring- Topshop
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Vans via Schuh
Nails- Avon Nail Enamel in Luxe Lavender and Topshop nail varnish in Eyes of Steel.
I wore this the other night to go out for tea and to the cinemas with my chum. Normally I dress up when I go out for meals, for alas I have few other opportunities to do so now my clubbing days are over. But I didn’t wanna get dressed up to go to the cinemas so I wore this. I got this leopard skater skirt a while ago but hadn’t worn it yet. It’s the same material as my leopard print skater dress I got from Primark Sunderland which is like a thick stretchy material. The shape is pretty much the same as my beloved faux leather H&M skirt which I think suits me. I just teamed it with a standard black t-shirt cause I’m boring. I’m pretty much constantly rocking the Vans atm, I don’t wanna dig out my winter shoes because its April but pumps obvs aren’t weather appropriate; mind you, neither are these but I’m wearing them non-the-less. I buzz off how they go with skirts and dresses unlike most other trainers. I’ve got some Nike high-tops and on me they look redic with a skirt or dress.
I’m itching to sort my room out and do a big ebay and charity sort out but that’s partly revision procrastination and partly cause my room is a mess. One adult human cannot contain all their things in one room!! It’s for sure cloths I need to get rid of, I have a few things I’ve never even worn (but I’m really good at taking stuff back now though to avoid this in the future) so I’ll probs put them on ebay and the rest can go to a charity shop. I’ve also concluded that education is simply the acquisition of masses of paper. I don’t know what to do with it all! I’ll probs sell some books and some of my uni text books once I’m finished also. I’m not sure why you need to know this, I’m just thinking out loud. This is testament to the fact that due to revision, my daily activities are boring and in the evenings I’m either shopping or seeing my boyfriend which aren’t blogable really unless you wanna know that me and my boyfriend watch Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead? No? Didn’t think so.
Skirt- Primark
Ring- Topshop
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Vans via Schuh
Nails- Avon Nail Enamel in Luxe Lavender and Topshop nail varnish in Eyes of Steel.
I wore this the other night to go out for tea and to the cinemas with my chum. Normally I dress up when I go out for meals, for alas I have few other opportunities to do so now my clubbing days are over. But I didn’t wanna get dressed up to go to the cinemas so I wore this. I got this leopard skater skirt a while ago but hadn’t worn it yet. It’s the same material as my leopard print skater dress I got from Primark Sunderland which is like a thick stretchy material. The shape is pretty much the same as my beloved faux leather H&M skirt which I think suits me. I just teamed it with a standard black t-shirt cause I’m boring. I’m pretty much constantly rocking the Vans atm, I don’t wanna dig out my winter shoes because its April but pumps obvs aren’t weather appropriate; mind you, neither are these but I’m wearing them non-the-less. I buzz off how they go with skirts and dresses unlike most other trainers. I’ve got some Nike high-tops and on me they look redic with a skirt or dress.
I’m itching to sort my room out and do a big ebay and charity sort out but that’s partly revision procrastination and partly cause my room is a mess. One adult human cannot contain all their things in one room!! It’s for sure cloths I need to get rid of, I have a few things I’ve never even worn (but I’m really good at taking stuff back now though to avoid this in the future) so I’ll probs put them on ebay and the rest can go to a charity shop. I’ve also concluded that education is simply the acquisition of masses of paper. I don’t know what to do with it all! I’ll probs sell some books and some of my uni text books once I’m finished also. I’m not sure why you need to know this, I’m just thinking out loud. This is testament to the fact that due to revision, my daily activities are boring and in the evenings I’m either shopping or seeing my boyfriend which aren’t blogable really unless you wanna know that me and my boyfriend watch Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead? No? Didn’t think so.

love the skirt and the ring, babe.
ReplyDeletexoxox
Thank you! Glad you like xx
Delete