I can't believe that it's already time for my February Favourites- I know it's a short month but gosh it's gone quick! I've been loving loads of products this month but some of them I've been reaching for pretty much every day.
Revlon Colorburst Matte and Lacquer Balms- I've pretty much worn one of these every day off I've had this month. I love both formulas and find them super smooth and long lasting. My number one fave shade is Shameless (matte dark purple) but it does require a fair bit of touching up throughout the day, as do most dark shades as you notice fading more. I also love Provocateur (lacquer bright red) and I've been clashing it with pastel and monochrome outfits.
Dainty Doll Cream Blusher in 001- after doing my Shopping The Stash post recently, I fell in love all over again with this blusher. It's the most beautiful pastel pink and it lasts all day long. I think it's perfect for Spring/Summer especially as I've been wearing brighter and bold lip clouds recently.
Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin- this has been on my face pretty much everyday this month. I've been super impressed with it's staying power so it's perfect for wearing for work. I also love the flawless matte finish it gives but I HATE the packaging. It gets really messy without a pump and it's super annoying putting it on when you're half asleep getting ready for work at 5.30am (ew).
L'oreal Studioline Txt Volume Supersizing Spray- never have I loved a hair product as much as I love this. I've literally used it on all of my days off since I bought it. It makes my hair look super beschy and messy without making it hard or stiff. It give a matte finish which I love and you can just scrunch your hair up through the day and it holds. No more back combing for me!
So there are my February Faves, let me know what you've been loving this month and leave links to your blogs below! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:
Post a Comment