Sunday, 16 March 2014

What I Did This Week #7.



1. Holiday, celebrate- yayyyyyyyyy I've had a wonderful week off work, I feel spur reflexes and pampered! I've spoilt myself a little bit but I'll worry about that next week haha! I'm back in work on Tuesday but I'm being eased in with a training day so it's not too bad. 

2. Girls just wanna have fun- I think this has been the girliest week of my life! I've already written a post about my Big Mega Fun Times with my friend Dany this week so I won't bore you with the deets again! I've bought lots of lovely makeup and had a lovely spa pamper sesh so I'm all relaxed and chilled out. 

3. IKEA- I've been to Ikea today, I didn't neeeeeeeeed to go but I just really wanted to! I went with my mum and got some nice housey bits. I also went to M&S and Sainsburys near by and got some sale housey items too! I got a clock, a trinket box, some mugs, some glasses and more! I'll do a haul post if you're interested? 

4. Tidy tidy- as I've been off I've had some time to tidy up around the house. I got this cute basket from Home Bargains for £3.99 to keep my magazines in next to my bed.

I hope you've all had a nice week, thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment