Sunday, 16 March 2014

Elemis Fresh Skin Matte Attack Duo.





Elemis Fresh Skin Matte Attack Duo including Skin Clear Purifying Face Wash and Skin Clear Mattifying Moisturiser (£10 for the duo, available from Feel Unique).

In another step on my Skincare search, I bought this Elemis Fresh Skin Matte Attack duo from a spa near me. I thought it was a bargain at £10 for two 25ml products and it's better than committing to buying full sized products and not liking them! The Elemis Fresh Skin range is tailored to young skin between teens and 20s; there's products for Mattifying oily skin and others for creating a healthy glow. They're also more appropriately priced for this age range with everything (including kits) being under £25. 

The Matte Attack duo includes the Purifying Face Wash and Mattifying Moisturiser in travel sizes. Both products have a lovely herbal/botanical smell to them which I usually don't like but I really do with these products- it's really refreshing and invigorating. The Purifying Face Wash is in a thick clear gel formulation that gently foams when massaged into damp skin. It cleans out my pores and leaves my skin feeling unclogged, soft and matte. I use the Mattifying Moisturiser in the morning before applying my makeup; it doesn't have any SPF in it which I normally like in a day cream but my foundation and primer at the minute have SPF in anyway so it's not too much of an issue. It's super hydrating without saturating my skin or leaving it greasy. It's so lovely, I'm a massive fan of this moisturiser and I'd deffo recommend it if you've got oily skin.

The full size of the Face Wash is £12 and the moisturiser is £20. There available in Debenhams or online in loads of different places! I hope you're OK, thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great wee duo, think I might give them a try! :) xx

    ReplyDelete