Tshirt- M&S
Shirt- Primark
Shoes- Primark
Jacket- Primark
Handbag- M&S Best of British
Ring- Primark
Nails- Kelly Brook for New Look in Winter Rose
I am officially a sucker for Srping/Summer fashion for the first time ever. I am loving the beautiful pastel shades and 50s style skirts but this is totally something new to me. I love being girly and wearing dresses but I'm a bit afraid of colour- I'm making my best effort to work my new clothes to make them more 'me'. I am in love with both the jacket and the skirt from Primark- this baby pink faux leather jacket was a bargain £25 and is super comfy to wear. This skirt is pretty much SS14 in one item- it encapsulates the shape, colours and pattern of the season into a super cute piece.
I wore this out on Saturday for a meal for my boyfriend's birthday. My lovely new handbag made it's debut at the weekend, I'm super paranoid about getting it dirty or scratched but I am still so in love with it. I changed my shoes at the last minute to a pair of peep toe lilac patent ones with a small kitten heel from ASOS. I hope you're all OK and had a mice weekend! Thanks for stopping by x





No comments:
Post a Comment