I went to IKEA on Sunday with my mammy. I didn't need to go but I just really wanted to so I did! I mostly wanted to go to get a side unit for our bedroom. I really want to spend some time de-cluttering our bedroom, although I'm not sure how buying more things will help with that but never mind! I mostly bought bits and bobs like a couple of glasses with flamingos on, a candle, a colander you know, the essentials lol. I've done a haul collage below so you can sneak at what I got. I also went to M&S and bought a super cute tin chest- I'm not sure what I'm gonna keep in it yet but it sure is cute! I then went to Sainsburys and got some housey bargains in the sale including some cute mugs and a gorgeous retro style clock. I couldn't wait to photograph them so some of them are in situ sorry! I hope you're OK, thanks for stopping by x
(Clockwise l-r) colander (IKEA); tin chest with seed packets (M&S sale); pink cut out plate (IKEA); glass cup (IKEA); flamingo glasses (IKEA); wooden vintage style drawers (Sainsburys sale); set of four mugs (Sainsburys sale); white shelving unit (IKEA); retro style ice cream wall clock (Sainsburys); wooden box with clear lid (Sainsburys sale); pink cut out flower pot (IKEA).


No comments:
Post a Comment