I thought I'd share with you what me and my friend Dany got upto this week! On Tuesdsy night Dany stayed over at mine then on Wednesday we had a busy day! First we had a sneaky KFC for dinner then we went for a lovely spa afternoon. The spa do a deal of three treatments (from a list) for £40 which is mega reasonable so you get about an hours worth of treatments. I had a back massage, facial and my toe nails painted. After being pampered and preened, we went on to go shopping! I really wanted to get my brows waxed at Benefit for their Brow Arch March campaign but they were super busy and booked up. I had my makeup done there instead but I wasn't at all impressed with the final look- the foundation didn't cover any of my imperfections and i just looked rubbish! So I was pretty gutted about that. This is my haul from day one including the beautiful Urban Decay Shattered Face Case- I am officially in love!
Then we went back to Dany's and I stayed over at hers, she even made me snitzle for my tea! On Thursday I was back on a mission it get my brows done, so off to Debenhams we went! They said the could fit me in which was ace but before hand proceeded to cake my self-done face with their products again. I was just as disapointed as the previous day and didn't buy any Benefit products. I had my brows waxed, finally, and my upper lip (tmi?). Then me and my chum meandered over to the Urban Decay counter where the lovely Nicky did both our make ups free of charge and she did it amazinggggggg. She listened to everything we asked for and was so nice, we wanted to kidnap her! Needless to say, I spent more money on UD products which I can't wait to use. Then I got the train home and played with my new makeup!
I hope you enjoyed nosying into my adventures! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:
Post a Comment