Trousers- New Look
T shirt- Primark
Jacket- M&S (old)
Shoes- New Look
Handbag- M&S Best of British
Bracelets- (l-r) eBay, M&S Autograph, Thomas Sabo
Ring- M&S (old)
This outfit is totally out of my comfort zone but I totally loved wearing it! These pants were a bargain £17.99 from New Look and they're super comfy and stretchy. I thought I'd wear it with this slouchy tshirt from Primark and faux leather jacket. I love these pink shoes from New Look, I like how soft they are- so comfy!
I took these photos in my boyfriend's mum's bedroom- our hot water isn't working at our house so I've been going round to their house for showers and baths. I hope it gets fixed soon, it's so annoying having to go somewhere else just to keep clean! I've been back at work this week but I'm working nights next week, booooooooo! However, it's our work night out on Friday so that'll keep me going! I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x




Really love those pumps
ReplyDeletehttp://champagnelambrinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you!xx
Delete