Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Pink Pinch.





NYX Love In Paris Palette in Let Them Eat Cake; MAC Lipsticks in Budding Love and Lavender Whip; M&S Limited Collection Blusher in Dusky Pink; Dainty Doll cream Blusher in 001; Chanel Ombres Contraste Duo in Rose Majeur; No7 Stay Perfect Nail Varnish in Pink Blossom. 

I am loving SS14 fashion so it only makes sense that I fall in love with Spring colours in my makeup collection. I'm a particular fan of pink so I've chosen to do a bit of a collection post of my fave Spring pink makeup products for my face, lips, eyes and nails. This NYX palette is new addition to my collection that is so so beautiful, it's a stunning collection of pinks and neutral shades that are super wearable. I love wearing pretty pink blushers and these two are perfect for Spring- both can be super subtle or built up, the Dainty Doll Cream Blush has to be my fave! 

This Chanel eyeshadow duo has own my heart over, it's such a unique combo with the pretty pink and the sultry purple. I love MAC Lavender Whip, it's such a pretty Spring shade that's super wearable, Budding Love is a bit more of a Barbie pink shade so it's not as wearable in my opinion but is still really pretty. This No7 nail varnish is officially my colour of the season, it's very girly for me but I love it! What are your fave pink makeup products for Spring? Let me know! Thanks for stopping by

2 comments: