Sunday, 23 March 2014

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick and Lip Pencil Duo.








Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil and Revolution Lipstick both in Native (£13 & £15, both Debenhams).

When I had my makeup done at Urban Decay tother week, I asked to try their lipstick in Native. I've tried on loads of the well loved nude/pink lippies at MAC (Creme Cup, Pink Nouveau etc) but none of them have suited me; they've either made me look dead or like I've got concealer on my lips! When I tried Native on, I fell in love- it's my perfect nude pink lipstick and I've finally found it!

I've never been one for using Lip Pencils before applying lipstick but using this has made me realise that it deffo makes a difference. It makes my lipstick last longer and stops it from bleeding out. You could actually wear the 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil on its own as a matte version of the lipstick. It's super creamy and soft and lasts really well on the lips. The Revolution Lipstick comes in the most beautiful packaging- it's got a beautiful gunmetal casing with an uneven hammered effect. The lipstick itself is so creamy and soft, it is super hydrating! It reminds me of the MAC Creamsheen formula to be honest. It's super pigmented and lasts really well on the lips. Native is a beautiful peachy pink that suits me perfectly, I usually wear it with bold eye makeup so it makes the look quite 60s with the nude lips. Apologies for my dry lips, I've not been looking after them very well recently! I'm super impressed with this duo and I'll be trying more shades in the future! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment