Friday, 14 March 2014

Nails Inc Today Only Deals and Floral Effects Pre Orders.

Wow it's all happening on Nails Inc at the minute! Over on the wonderful Beauty Geek blog this morning. I read a post about a great offer happening TODAY ONLY until midnight on Friday 14th March 2014. There are three sets available containing a mega eight full sized Nails Inc nail varnishes for a bargain £20! Normally they cost £11 each so that's £88 worth of products for £20! I couldn't say no really! Standard delivery is £3.95 which is reasonable. There's three collections available which I've got the pics of below from the Nails Inc website.

Sugar Rush Collection- this is the collection that I've gone for. It's Spring nails incarnate! Containing eight sugary ice cream shades that all look super wearable (link). It contains: Royal Botanical Gardens (mint); Kensington Square (pastel pink); Bury Square Gardens (pastel blue); Kensington Park Gardens (peach); Sweets Way (sprinkles); Bury Walk (iridescent grey); Hyde Park Corner (lilac); Mayfair (iridescent white). 

Soft Focus- this collection is more of your nude shades (link). This collection includes: Chelsea Green (silver grey); Park West (cream nude); Holland Park Gardens (soft sage green); Fitzroy Road (mink); Holland Park Avenue (taupe); Highbury (nude and pink glitter); St Catherine's Dock (soft pink); Little George Street (pastel blue). 

Heatwave- this is the brightest of the collections available today (link). I am in love with the lilac shade but it's not really the collection for me. It includes: Marylebone Road (lime green); Sloane Avenue (coral); Notting Hill Carnival (pastel yellow); Brighton (green Feathers effect); Wardour Street (vibrant lilac); Pembridge Gardens (multicolour glitter); Seymour Walk (bright red); Bruton Place (sky blue). 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But wait, there's more! Nails Inc are launching some new Special Effects Limited Edition Floral Polishes at the end of March. But you can pre order them now! There are five shades available: queen state Gardens (blue and white); Richmond Gardens (green); Chelsea Embankment Gardens (iridescent silvers); Daisy Lane (red and white); Floral Street Mews (teal and nude). They're £12 which is cheaper than their other Special Effects polishes (usually around £14) and are available in four shades. I guess the premise is that they have flower shaped particles in them combined with different shaped and sized non-flower particles to give the effects of flowers in a garden or a meadow. I've pre ordered Floral Street Mews and I can't wait to get it!




[all images from nailsinc.com].

However, the trap then is that you take a look at what else they have. I urge you not to go onto 'Get It Or Regret It' as this features loads of nail polishes and sets on offer. I ended up getting three more polishes that were are bargain £5 each! Which is ace considering they're £11 full price! The only downside is that I have to wait for my pre order to be shipped for the other polishes to be shipped with them. Never mind! 

I will apologise in advance if this post leads you to spending your hard earned cash mi ladies. I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x



No comments:

Post a Comment