1. I think I've found my style mojo- I've been through loads of phases with my fashion tastes but I've always struggled to find my own way in the style stakes. I've never wanted to be a fashion slave, or a Topshop queen but I've always loved fashion and clothes. I feel like I'm finally finding my groove and it's making me really happy- I'm actually enjoying planning my outfits rather than dreading trying on everything my wardrobe and still feeling rubbish!
2. I discovered the M&S Best of British Collection- and thus bought my beautiful new handbag. I still feel guilty over how much it cost but I'm super pleased with it and I've loved using it.
3. I bought some DVDs- I bought the film How I Live Now, based on a book I read when I was younger and it's still one of my fave books to date. I've also treated myself to the Game Of Thrones box set- I've watched it from day one but I like owning box sets because I'm weird.
Other than that I've been working as per usual! I'm getting tattooed this week which I cannot wait for! I hope you're having a lovely weekend, thanks for stopping by x

No comments:
Post a Comment