Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 101 (£5.49, Boots).
Seeing as though I'm not a fan of Kate Moss, I never really bothered with her makeup range with Rimmel. However, even I couldn't avoid the endless internet rave reviews of her matte lipsticks and being a mega fan of matte makeup, I finally gave in. I decided to go for shade 101 which is a stunning peachy pink everyday shade. I'm usually attracted to bright, bold lip colours so my collection of everyday wearable shades is fairly minimal. This is there perfect shade to give me a 'my lips but better' look.
The first thing to note about the formula of the Kate matte shades is super hydrating and creamy unlike other high street brands (Barry M I'm looking at you). It doesn't feel like a matte lipstick at all in its formula, it's not at all drying or chalky nor does it drag when you apply it. It last really well for a bargain brand like Rimmel, it's not got record breaking staying power but you don't mind reapplying when it's so reasonably priced. I don't know if it's just me, but this lipstick smells really nice like grapefruit or something!? I really like the packaging of this lipstick, it's super simply yet with it being bright red you can spot it in the depths of your handbag! Trying this has deffo made me want to look at some of the other shades in the range.
Have you tried any of the Kate Moss lipsticks? Let me know what you think, thanks for stopping by x




These are my fave cheap lippies
ReplyDeletehttp://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks for commenting! I can't believe I've been missing out lol x
Delete