NYX Love In Paris Palette in Let Them Eat Cake (£10, Next).
So I finally tracked down a NYX counter in a Next shop and purchased this lovely eyeshadow palette. Their are twelve variations of the Love In Paris palettes all of which include nine pigmented eyeshadows. I chose to buy the palette in shade Let Them Eat Cake which is pink and peach toned, I thought this was a nice change from the usual brown and bronze nude palettes.
I love the packaging of this palette. It's super compact and durable yet super cute! I love how you can see the product through the lid and it's got a beautiful bow on the lid where it closes! Let Them Eat Cake contains a lovely range of matte and subtle shimmer shades- none of which are mega bold or brash. They're all super wearable for both day and night looks and each shade compliments the other beautifully. The shadows are super pigmented but there's not much fall out which is good. I love wearing these shadows, I think they're super pretty and give a different look to your average nude palettes. I'll deffo be trying more products by NYX in the future. Have you tried any of their recommendations? Thanks for stopping by x




No comments:
Post a Comment