Sunday, 30 March 2014

What I Did This Week(end) #9.



This is like my regular 'What I Did This Week' post except I've had a boring week but an exciting weekend! I've been working nights this week (boooooooo) but I've only got tonight to do then I'm back on days, hoorah! On Friday, we had a work night out- initially it was for no special occasion (we've had it pencilled in for ages cause we all work shifts) but then a couple of people have got promotions and new jobs etc so it ended up as a big of a celebration. Me and a few other girls stayed over at a Premier Inn hotel and got ready there during the afternoon. I took a ridiculous amount of stuff with mein this suitcase! I took about five outfit choices and loads of makeup and these three pairs of shoes! I also took all my shower gear because we've been without hot water at my house for nearly three weeks! It's been such a pain having to go to our parents' houses just to have a wash and shower! We're still waiting on it being fixed grrrrr. 

We went out and had a merry old time! I hope you've had a lovely week and you've enjoyed the weather this weekend! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment