Sunday, 2 March 2014

Bourjois 2in1 Tweezers for False Lashes.





Bourjois 2in1 Tweezers for False Lashes (PRICE, Boots).

I can forgive you for thinking that these are just a gimmicky tool that you will never use or need; because honestly, I thought that myself. But when browsing around Boots, I saw that they were on offer an thought I'd give them a go. OMG these have literally made me want to wear false lashes everyday of the week! They make applying false lashes soooooooo easy! So how do they work...

So the tweezer type end is curved to the shape of your eyelid- you use this end to hold the lashes whilst you apply the glue then once tacky, you apply them to your lids. This end is the perfect shape to place the lashes onto your eyes comfortably and they're super easy to use. The other end has an angled rubbery nib which is perfect for gently pressing down the lashes onto your lid. I love these tweezers and I think they're great for anyone who likes to wear falsies but isn't a pro at applying them- like me! Would you give these a go? Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment