L'oreal Rouge Caresse in Rock N Mauve (£7.99); Color Riche Collection Privee in Jullianne's Nude (£8.19); L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in Fushia Drama and Rose Melody (£8.99 each); Glamshine Stain Splash in Milady (£7.99); Colourriche Nails in Pistachio Drage (£4.99); Colourappeal Solo Shadow in Metal Plum (£5.99); Triple Sctive Day Moisturiser (£6.49).
L'oreal is a brand that I've only recently got into using. As Boots have most of their products on 3for2, I decided to get some new products to try. I fell in love with some of their lip products- I first saw a new shade in my old favourites the Rouge Caresses which give beautiful sheer colour. I've read about the Glamshine Stain Splashes as they're supposed to be dupes of the YSL glossy stains. I'm always on the search for the perfect 'everyday' lipstick and thought that this Colour Riche Collection Privee one in Julianne's Nude looked stunning. I can't wait to try them all out! They also have a lovely new selection of nail varnishes in beautiful pale colours including this pale mint colour.
Then I bobbed into Suprdrug and decided to get this Solo Eyshadow in Metal Plum which is gorgeous! I think it'll look really nice on its own and as part of a smokey eye. I also noticed that the L'oreal Skincare was on offer so I bought the Triple Active Light Moisturiser for Normal/Combination skin- I like the one I already have but I find it a bit heavy so I use it at night time twice a week. I liked that this one has built in UV protection as I'm afraid of the sun! Please feel free to leave me any L'oreal product recommendations! Thanks for stopping by x
L'oreal Colour Riche Collection Privee in Jullianne's Nude; L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in Fushia Drama and Rose Melody; Glamshine Stain Splash in Milady; L'oreal Rouge Caresse in Rock N Mauve.


No comments:
Post a Comment