Saturday, 29 March 2014

Haul.

I've just got back from shopping with my mama today and wanted to share my haul with y'all. I've gone a little bit OTT, but you only live once! I've got clothes and accessories from Topshop, Primark and Dorothy Perkins plus some makeup items from MAC, Primark and Topshop! 

Gingham skirt (Topshop); Peach skirt (Primark); Hat (Topshop); Handbag (Primark); Shoes (Topshop); Socks (Dorothy Perkins).

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! So I got the gingham midi skirt and the mint green shoes from Topshop that were on my Payday Wishlist! Yayyyy! I'm officially in love with these shoes btw. I bought this wool floppy hat, I thought it'd look nice all year round and it's super glam and chic. I bought this bag from Primarni, I totally don't need another black handbag but I liked the size of this one, I might take it back yet though! I got these super cute frilly socks from Dorothy Perkins, I wanna wear them with the mint shoes!

Essie Nail Varnish in Splash Of Grenadine; Topshop Velvet Lips in Plush and Lip Varnish in High Times; MAC Blotting Powder in Light; MAC Lipstick in Heroine; Primark False Eyelashes.

So you can see a clear purple theme here guys, I'm obsessed! I finally got my mitts on MAC lipstick in Heroine which I cannot wait to use! I also bought the new Topshop Lip Varnish in High Times and the not-so-new Velvet a Lips in Plush. I forgot this bag in the top photo but it was from the kids section in H&M and I am in love! Eeeeeeee I've wanted a basket for ages now and this was only £2.99!

Basket bag (H&M kids).

2 comments:

  1. Will you do a review on the Topshop lip products?! I really want to try them :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Course I will! Watch this space... Xx

    ReplyDelete