Thursday, 27 March 2014

In My Topshop Basket...



Topshop is one of my favourite stores to shop in. I allowed myself to look at their website and now I'm lusting after so many things I don't know where to start! I thought I'd share with you what I'm loving...
Gingham midi skirt- I know it was in my payday Wishlist but I'm deffo gonna get my mitts on this. It's sooooo lovely!
Shoes- oh me oh my, these are just divine! They're so cute and girly and summery! I think they come in peach, yellow and this beautiful mint which I think I might have to treat myself to.
Nail varnishes- I'm so into my lilac nails at the minute I thought these three would be a lovely addition to my collection. I love the idea of this matte one, I think it'd be super unusual and pretty.
Lipstick- oh me oh my I know this isn't new but it's such a lovely deep dark shade of purple. Want want!
Scarf- I'm not really a scarf person but this looks super cute and summery. I think it'll look nice with some of my recent Spring clothing purchases. 

I hope you're all well! Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments: