Urban Decay NAKED Skin Beauty Balm (travel size, £9) and Foundation in 1.0 (£27) both from Debenhams.
I initially thought I'd review these seperately but because they're so amazing when used together I thought I'd review them together. The NAKED Skin Beauty Balm is the most beautiful primer that evens out my skin tone and blurs my pores and imperfections. The directions say that you can wear it alone but I wouldn't personally because it's got minimal coverage. Its tan/flesh toned but it doesn't really transfer to the skin. It's got a really nice soft silky texture, it doesn't feel greasy or heavy on the skin at all. It gives my skin that flawless texture that provides the perfect base for applying foundation over the top of.
Let's just take a second to admire the packaging of the NAKED Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation. I love it! I think it looks really high end and I like how you can see the shade of the product through the bottle. It's available in an extensive 15 shades so there will be a shade for everyone! I was matched to shade 1.0 which is the second lightest shade, which is a beautiful buttery Ivory shade with no orange in sight! It's a really fluid runny formula which blends onto the skin like a dream! I use my fail safe Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to really buff it into the skin. It's really buildable so you can get a coverage between medium-full coverage. It covers my pores, redness and blemishes but feels super light and natural on the skin.
But the most impressive thing about this duo is how long it lasts and remains flawless. I've been wearing it from 7hrs to 14hrs or so and I don't even need to touch up, I'm not even lying. I'm officially in love with this duo and I might even go so far to say that these are my Holy Grail face products. Have you tried either of these products? Let me know what you think, thanks for stopping by x





No comments:
Post a Comment