
Dress- M&S Limited Collection
Jacket- M&S Limited Collection (old)
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- New Look
Bag- Primark
Bracelets- (l-r) eBay, M&S Autograph, Thomas Sabo
Ring- can't remember (old)
Nails- Nails Inc in Hyde Park Corner
This is me in a dress. No, I don't mean literally but this dress is everything I love in one dress! It's super cute, it's got a collar, it's pink AND it's got cats on it! It is so stunning. I also love the length of it, it's my favourite length sitting just above the knee. I've also been loving these shoes, they were £12.99 from New Look which is more than I'd normally want to pay for pumps but I fell in love with these and I couldn't resist! They're super soft and comfy and go with most of my clothes. I wore this the other day for Sunday dinner at my fella's parent's house. I'm loving all these ice cream colours at the minute, I've totally fallen for everything seasonal this Spring/Summer. I hope you're OK, thanks for stopping by x



Your outfit is darling! ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteAw thank you so much xx
DeleteI love that dress.. loving marks and sparks at the moment :)
ReplyDeletehttp://champagnelambrinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/
Me too, thank you! Xx
Delete