Coat- Matalan
Dress- Topshop
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Topshop
Bag- Primark
Lips- L'oreal Rouge Caresse in Rock n Mauve
The good news is, I have a week off this week! Hoorayyyyyyy! I love my job, but I can't tell you how much I needed this week off- it's my first week off since August, I need a rest guys! On my first day off, I hung out with my dad, we went out for dinner and then went for a walk in a massive National Trust park not far away from me. I obvs changed into my wellie boots for the walk but I didn't wear them out for dinner lol. I am in love with this coat- it's Spring fashion personified! I love the teddy bear texture to this coat and the pink is divine. I think it adds so much to this otherwise monochrome outfit. I dyed my hair recently so it's a bit pinky purpley which I'm loving, it's super bright in the sun. I hope you're all OK- I'm hoping to catch up on some serious blogging this week so keep your peepers peeled! Thanks for stopping by x
P.s good eyes if you noticed my new tattoos!




No comments:
Post a Comment