Sunday, 23 March 2014

Pay Day Wishlist.



Oh how I cannot wait for pay day! I've been loving buying housey bits and bobs, much to my boyfriend's displeasure! I always forget about Dunelm Mill but I think I'm going to have to make a trip there after pay day because some of their collections are stunning! 

Too Faced Chocolate Bar (£45)- I don't need this and I'm going to try my hardest not to succumb but I really like it! It's super expensive but I imagine you get what you pay for.
Topshop Lip Varnish in High Impact (£9)- oh my, this purple lip varnish is gorgeous! I think I might treat myself to this because it looks super unique.
MAC Blotting Powder in Light (£20)- I've badly hit pan on my beloved MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural and want to replace it but I'm tempted by their Blotting Powder. 
Topshop Gingham Check Scarf (£18)- I'm not really a scarf wearer to be honest, my mum on the other hand has a scarf to match every outfit she owns! I think this will be a nice transitional piece and will go with loads of my new clothes.
NYX Love In Paris in Be Our Guest Maurice (£10)- after loving this palette in shade Let Them Eat Cake, I fancy trying it in this other shade option. It's the most beautiful range of purple shades and I think it's really good value for money. 
Topshop Gingham Mid Calf Skirt (£48)- oh I love this. I need this. I want this. This has got my name written all over it. WANT. 
Dunelm Mill Candy Rose Soap Dish (£1.99)- this is super cute and really inexpensive. I don't use soap, I much prefer shower creams or gels but my boyfriend uses soap so I thought this would be a nice addition to our bathroom.
Dunelm Mill Vintage Style Post Rack (£9.99)- love love love. I think this would look stunning mounted on the wall in our living room. We don't have a hallway but I'd love to store our post in here.

I hope you're all OK, let me know what you're lusting after in the run up to pay day! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment