Monday, 10 March 2014

L'oreal Rouge Caresse in Rock n Mauve.





L'oreal Rouge Caresse in Rock n Mauve (£7.99, Boots and Superdrug).

I've always been a massive fan of the L'oreal Rouge Caresses, and I've always rated them over the Revlon Lip Butters as the champions of the moisturising-but-bold coloured balm type products. So to my glorious surprise, I found this stunning shade in Rock n Mauve to add to my collection. I am in love! I've been loving purple lip products recently and this has to be the ultimate one for me. I always suffer with dry cracked lips, all year round. The Rouge Caresses are super moisturising and hydrating, which lasts throughout the time you wear them for. This has really nice buildable coverage- it's got immense colour pay off for the moisturising type of product that it is. 

Rock n Mauve is a super vivid fuchsia based purple which is really wearable but bold at the same time. The opacity is buildable but it's never going to be completely flat colour because of the formulation. Overall, I am in love with this product and I can tell it's going to be a handbag staple henceforth for me. Have you tried any of the Rouge Caresses? Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment