Monday, 31 March 2014

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser.




Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser (£4.99, Boots).

I'm super lazy when it comes to using body butters and moisturisers; I've got plenty of them, i just never make the time to use them! This is the ultimate solution for girls like me, Vaseline have created this spray on body moisturiser for quick skin softening perfection! Spray & Go is available in three options, I bought the essential moisture option with pure oat extract. The packaging is similar to that of a hairspray or deodorant- I hope they make smaller travel sized versions because it would be perfect for on the go!

I've been using this after every shower, spraying it evenly on my skin and massaging it in. It reminds me of a spray on sun cream- it's really light and quite fluid in formula. It sinks into the skin super easily and doesn't leave any texture or greasiness on the skin which is perfect as you can get dressed straight away! I love this product, it was made for my laziness and my skin will thank me for it! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment