Sunday, 30 March 2014

My Makeup Brushes.



I'd thought I'd share with you what makeup brushes I use on a daily basis. This isn't the extent of my brush collection by any means but these are the brushes that live in my makeup bag. I'm a massive fan of the Real Techniques brushes, I think they're such good quality at a really reasonable price range. I use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to apply my foundations and BB/CC Creams. I find it really good for buffing in my bases products and giving a smooth even coverage. I also use it to buff out my concealer when covering spots and redness but I don't use it for under my eyes. I use the Real Techniques Contour Brush to contour (obs) and highlight and apply blusher. This means this brush gets quite dirty quickly so I probs wash this one the most and it's still in great nick! 

I use the Shu Uemura 18R to apply my powder and set my makeup, I was given a Shu Uemura brush set for my 21st birthday which I love! I then use the e.l.f Flawless Concealer brush to apply powder under my eyes and on blemishes. For my eyebrows I use this e.l.f Brow Wand and Primark Angled Brush to fill in and shape my eyebrows. I like the angled brush because it's quite dense making it good for packing product on. I use the rest of my brushes when I apply eyeshadow on off duty days! I use some for blendings and others for the crease. What brushes do you recommend? Thanks for stopping by x







No comments:

Post a Comment