Shirt- M&S
Leggings- M&S (old)
Shoes- Topshop
Ring- Primark
Nails- No7 Limited Edition Nail Varnish in Pink Blossom
Lips- L'oreal Colour Riche Collection Privee in Jullianne's Nude
This outfit is totally out of my comfort zone- because I'm a curvier lady and I'm not a fan of my chunky legs, I try to keep them covered up with dresses and skirts. However, I decided to wear this outfit the other day just to do bits and bobs like the weekly shop etc. I'd call this my 'Weekender' outfit, I've always had a thing about people's 'weekender outfits' like how M&S have an Autograph Weekender range of clothes, it's smart casual I guess!
I bought this shirt a while ago from the Limited Collection in M&S, it's totally different for me being a semi-sheer oversized shirt, I'm normally a dress and leggings kind of girl. It's got a beautiful bird print on it and I love the monochrome look. I teamed it with these thick leggings with a leather panel down the side, I like these leggings as they're a bit more like pants than leggings. I'm 100% in love with this nail varnish, it's just stunning!
My hair is annoyingly lighter at the ends, like it's a midbrown colour instead of purple! I've ordered a Crazy Colour off eBay to try and sort it out so fingers crossed! I'm off work next week which will be my first week off since August! I'm so ready for it I cannot tell you! Hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x





You look soooo lovely!
ReplyDeleteThis blouse is super stunning!
Kelly from |Daydreams & Daisychains
Awwww thank you sooooo much! X
Delete