No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Spring Meadow and Pink Blossom (£6 each, Boots).
I don't normally go rushing for new Spring launches from any makeup brand but I stumbled upon these a couple of weeks ago when looking to spend use some free No7 vouchers, the nail varnishes are a perfect purchase with the £3 off makeup vouchers as you get them for half price, plus you still qualify for 3for2. Spring Meadow and Pink Blossom are No7s latest Spring launches and I think they're perfect for this season! They're both beautiful pastel colours that look super opaque in the bottles. I love the packaging of No7 nail varnishes and the brushes are nice and wide making it easy to paint your nails.
Now this is gonna be a bit of a review of two halves as I love one shade and dislike the other. Good news first, Pink Blossom has pretty much become my fave nail polish of the season. It's super opaque and gives an even finish. It's the most beautiful blush pink which I wouldn't normally go for but I think it's stunning. Two coats gives you a beautiful flawless finish and it lasts really well on the nails. In contrast, Spring Meadow isn't up to scratch for me. It gives a see-through uneven finish and two coats didn't cover my nail. The colour was quite cloudy and wasn't true to the colour inside the bottle. The fact that I took it off my nails after less than 24hrs tells you how much I disliked it!
So to summarise- yay for Pink Blossom; boooooooooo for Spring Meadow. Simple! Thanks for stopping by x


No comments:
Post a Comment