Dress- F&F at Tesco
Jacket- M&S Limited Collection (old)
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Topshop
Bag- M&S Best of British
Rings- Primark (all from one set)
Bracelets- (l-r) eBay, M&S Autograph and Thomas Sabo
Nails- Rita Ora for Rimmel in Breakfast in Bed
So I'm having a lovely week off most of which I've spent with my lovely chum Dany! She stayed over at mine on Tuesday night, then we had a pamper sesh, then went shopping, then I stayed at hers then more shopping! So much fun packed into a few days! I've spent way too much money but I've really enjoyed myself and feel well rested and truly spoilt!
We'd just had our makeup done by the lovely Nicky at Urban Decay which was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! She did this super cute metallic blue smoky eye on me which isn't something I'd usually go for but that's the fun thing with makeup! She made my skin look flawless and gave me a super bright pink lip but I asked to try on a baby pink instead as I've got loads of bright lippies. I'm super happy with the result and I felt great. I bought a few sneaky things that I'll share with you in a haul post soon. I proper love this dress, I wasn't sure about that first because it's quite formal/worky looking by I think it looks OK teamed with my trusty faux leather jacket and studded loafers. I also really like the length of it! I hope you're all alright! Thanks for stopping by x





No comments:
Post a Comment