Saturday, 30 June 2012

In Your Face: Best of June.


OK, so normally I narrow my monthly favourites down into one hair, beauty, makeup and nail product but that was impossible this month as I've been loving using so many products! I've been loving changing up my nails from nudes with nail art to this stunning blue from H&M- it looks like a total dupe of a Nails Inc. polish that's everywhere atm. I couldn't have a monthly favourites without my Real Techniques brushes, I'm using them everyday and enjoying it so much, they're soooooo soft! I've been loving using the e.l.f Everyday Eye kit, it's perfect for creating so many different looks for day and night; the shadows are so pigmented and smooth. The Peaches & Clean Cleanser is disappearing thick and fast but I'm still loving the delicious smell and how soft it leaves my skin. This is a pretty short post cause I've reviewed most of these products and have linked them above. What have been your favourites this June?


4 comments:

  1. I've heard so much great stuff about the peaches and clean cleanser, really want to try it! Off to read your full review now :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that cleanser, it smells so nice and leaves my skin feeling super soft!x

      Delete
  2. I love my RT brushes too :) you have some great products here

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know how I lived without them!x

      Delete