Sunday, 1 July 2012

N.I.B


Dress- Topshop
Leggings- Primark
Necklace- Topshop
Ring- Dorothy Perkins

I wore this shopping the other night. This top is the same as the mottled grey one that I have from Topshop; I love how baggy it is and the asymmetry of the sleeves. My dad said I looked like I was in Black Sabbath and said all I needed was a moustache! I love this ring, it's super massive and fairly heavy but I love the spacey glitter in the stone. I also love that it's square as most of my rings are round. I'm expecting my uni results any day now which I'm super nervous about but I just wanna get them now cause every other uni in the world seemed to give their results out ages ago. I can't believe I graduate in less than two weeks! Two weeks tomorrow is my 21st birthday so I'm going out for a meal with my family after the graduation ceremony. I've got some fun planned with my chums too- we're gonna have some treatments at a spa near me and then go out for a meal so that's a lil treat to look forward to. 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, I love the ring!
    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit, very simple but pretty ^^ Love that necklace, for some reason I have a thing for crosses right now :D

    ReplyDelete