e.l.f Studio Makeup Mist & Set (£3.75), Brow Kit in Dark (£3.75), Eyeshadow
Primer in Sheer (£3.00), Matte Lip Colour in Nearly Nude (£3.75), Mineral Infused Face Primer
(£6), Daily Brush Cleaner (£3.75 for 200ml).*
After buying and loving my first ever e.l.f product
(Everyday Eyes Beauty Book review here), I decided that I’d buy some other
products when I got back from my holiday. Luckily, e.l.f had a 48hr 35% off
code which I took full advantage of and got this lot for £14 instead of £22
(plus P&P); it turned out that the most I paid for an item was £3.90 which
is just ridiculous! These are products I’d seen when browsing the website and
caught my eye. I got the Makeup Mist & Set out of curiosity as I’m always
on the quest to make my makeup last longer and I’ve never really seen any high
street brands selling a makeup setting spray, although Collection have just
launched one I believe. I bought the Brow Kit to compare with my beloved Vivo
Ultimate Brow and Eye Kit, the e.l.f one has a wax and a powder so I thought
that’d be interesting to compare with the Vivo powder and gel combo. I have a
wonderful Kat Von D eyeshadow primer which I love but I’ve only got it in a
grey shade which is no good for subtle or natural look eyeshadow, so I bought
this e.l.f one in Sheer to try out. I’ve seen a couple of reviews of the Matte
Lip Colours and my current nude lip phase led me to purchase Nearly Nude, I’ve
never really used a lip crayon before so I’m interested in trying this out. I’m
running low on my Vivo Primer and wanted to try something new; I’ve read about a
L’oreal Mattifying one but heard that this Mineral Infused Face Primer was a
total dupe and if so, I’ve saved about £7! Finally, I bought the Daily Brush
Cleaner because I hate washing my brushes after every use so I can use this
everyday then wash my brushes once a week. So there’s my e.l.f haul, have you
got any e.l.f must-haves that I need to know about?
*these are the full prices of the items, not the discount prices that I paid.
i love ordering from elf, you get so much for your money! I've got the makeup setting spray and think its rubbish, it's not so much a mist as a full on spray of water in your face! some of the elf brushes are good x
ReplyDeleteI agree, its such great value for such great products! It does seem to be quite wet haha x
DeleteI love elf! I'm on my 3rd bottle of the brush cleaner now, I'd recommend the studio powder brush if you don't already have it, and also the HD powder! xx
ReplyDeleteThe brush cleaner is proving to be a great purchase. Thanks, those recommendations are great, I'll look into them for sure xx
DeleteSounds like they're worth the price.
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥
They sure are x
DeleteI heart Elf!!
ReplyDeleteYou need to try the Moisturising Lip Tints - I personally adore the Cherry one. The Daily Brush Cleaner is amazing!! I use it all the time and it smells so nice. Plus, it keeps my brushes clean.
Nice post by the way!! :)
Priya..x
http://oneproducttoomany.blogspot.co.uk/
I'll have to give those lip tints a go- thanks for the recommendation! x
Delete