CHANEL makeover haul: Rouge Coco in 39 Paradis; Illusion D'ombre in 83 Illusiore.
Sooooo I mentioned that my boyfriend's mum treated us both to a makeover at Chanel which cost £25, redeemable on products. I've had one before for my 18th Birthday and she treated me to some products- this was in the height of my Chanel loving phase. It was interesting to go back now that I've in a way moved on from my Chanel makeup obsession. I still love the Chanel lipsticks and nail varnishes but I much prefer other branded face products tbh. The makeup artist was lovely and listened to what I said- I told her I wanted a fairly neutral look with a super bright lip. So that's what she did and it looked lovely! This Rouge Coco was the lipstick she used on me which is a super bright coral pink. I love the formulas of the Rouge Coco lipsticks- I already have a red one that my boyfriend bought me for Christmas- they're super velvety and last for ages. I also bought this Illusion D'Ombre 'longwear luminous eyeshadow' in a beautiful minky plum colour. Honestly I've never seen anything like this product- its a creamy consistency that dries like a powder but is super pigmented and blendable. I can't wait to use it! It even comes with a super cute brush. I only ended up paying £15 for my two products as my boyfriend's mum had treated me to the initial deposit and there was 10% off Chanel in John Lewis when we went!
Look at all the freebies I got! I got a Chanel make up bag which is lovely; I also got a Chance EDP sample (I already have the full size but this is perfect for my handbag) and a sample mascara. I also got a Pro Lumiere sample which I gave to my gran cause it's a bit too dark for me. AND look at this super cute lipstick sample palette with a brush- it's got the 4 new SS12 colours in so you can try them out. I particularly like the look of Adventure. I can't recommend having a Chanel makeover more- the ladies are lovely and treat you real nice and you not only end up with a lovely makeover but some ace products and freebies too.
p.s My ebay listings end TOMORROW so hurry if you wanna check anything out here.
No comments:
Post a Comment