Diego Dalla Palma Snow White & The Huntsman Makeup Palette; Topshop pastel lace trim socks (3 for £8); Lush Volcano Foot Mask; Topshop cross dress; Topshop pink studded loafers; Topshop mermaid belt; Urban Decay The Black Palette.
Soooooooo I've not done a wishlist for a while because I'm not really liking the clothes in stores this season (as usual with SS collections) so I've just been buying bits of makeup at I go along. There wasn't much I was lusting after apart from Real Techniques Brushes and No7 Cleansing Water (which is have FINALLY got my hands on). Right now, I'm wanting to get my hands on this Snow White and the Huntsman palette real bad but I dunno if I can justify spending £25 on a brand I've never used before! The reviews are looking promising and the colours look devine- I also canne wait to see the film itself! I wish it was sold in Boots cause I've got barrrreeeeeeee points saved up but alas it's from supermarket mega giants Tesco (am I the only one who thinks that's a bit weird?!). I'm getting into my eyeshadow atm and the Urban Decay Black Palette looks right up me street- some of the colours seem similar to those in the Kat Von D palettes but she won't sell them over here so what can I do? The shades are all really dark (the clue is in the title) and are my kind of shadow shades! I don't think this is available in stores anymore but there's a few floating about on ebay so I might take the plunge.
I've finally bought some creepers (hooray)- after looking, bidding and failing on ebay, I decided to wait for a bit and see whats what. Then Look magazine had a 25% off Daisy Street Shoes code and I knew this was my chance! I decided on the black with dalmatian top ones- if I love them I'll probs buy some plain black ones, or maybe even pink ones! I'm kinda glad I bought them from a real shop in the end because I'm in-between sizes so if they're not right I can send them back with ease. ANYWAY the point of this speil is that I'd like some lil cute lacey socks to wear with them and these Topshop ones are real nice and I think a good price.
I live for wearing summery shoes but man the elements and socklessness ruin my feet! OK, so it's partly my fault because I do neglect my feet more in the summer but this Lush Volcano Foot Mask might just be the quick-job remedy that I'm looking for. As always, I'll consult the lovely staff in store and see what they say about it. I'm a big fan of crosses in general but this cross dress looks lovely- I love the swingy shape of the skirt at the bottom. I practically live in my black sutdded Topshop loafers (although in this heat I'm repping the Primark £1 flippy-floppies) so it only makes sense really that I check out these pink bad boys. I really like this crazy irridescent mermaind pink belt- I just think it'd look super nice with loads of my clothes. I can pretty much guess that the only things I'll actually end up getting from this wishlist are the Topshop socks!
Wishlist update: From my last wishlist, I've only bought some L'oreal Rouge Caresse lipsticks which I love! My boyfriend's mum bought The Big Bang Theory boxset because she loves it too so we've all been watchign that together. I'm saving up my Boots Advantage Card points for the Real Techniques brushes- I think I'll start with the core collection and move on to the starter kit because I'm really getting into my eye makeup atm. I'm still umming-and-arring about getting a Glossy Box subscription- I dunno if I'd use all the products and I feel liek I have loads of stuff as it is. I've not bought any new Look Beauty makeup- I've been too focused on my Topshop, Bourjois and Maybelline purchases! Is there anything you want real bad atm?
p.s Images are from Google Image; Topshop products are from www.topshop.com and the Lush product images are from www.lush.co.uk

Get the Tospshop loafers!! I have black and pale pink ones - best investment I've made this year! x
ReplyDeleteI think I will you know- I have the black suedey ones already and I practically live in them! Thanks for the comment x
DeleteGreat List! Love the Dress ♡
ReplyDeletexoxo
Me too!x
Delete