Saturday, 2 June 2012

In Your Face: May.


So this is what I've been wearing over the month of May. As you can see, it's a mixture of old favourites and new finds. I've really been enjoying using my Vivo Primer after initially liking it then neglecting it; I've found that it makes my foundation go a lot further and last a lot longer. I've been loving using my Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation but since the weather’s gone super warm I’ve been going to my Maybelline BB cream. It's super light but gives enough coverage to make you look nicer than bare-faced- plus its got SPF30 in which I need in this glorious weather! I've put away my MAC blusher in Cubic for Autumn/Winter time and instead have opted for crazy summer brights including my Topshop Cream Blush and good ol' Vivo Baked Blush- seriously for £4 you should check it out (from Tesco).My love for the Topshop Highlighter is still going strong and it really complements my summery blushers real well. I've pretty much only been wearing Hue and Fashionista Pink on my lips all month- I know it's boring wearing neutral colours but I've been loving using my Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadows so I don't wanna look like a clown! Of course, my staples remain: S&G mascara, Avon eyeliner, MAC powder; but I'm really enjoying trying new things out. Please don't forget to check out my ebay sellings, ending TODAY- happy bidding guys!

2 comments:

  1. Really want to try the topshop highlighter and cream blush!! x

    x
    lilacdreams15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get them, you won't be disapointed!x

      Delete