This might seem like a bit of an unusual post but I wanted to share with y'all the delights of B&M's- a shop in the UK that sells a bit of everything at bargain prices. I'm a particular fan of their housey things as a lot of it is super cute and kitschy. Just look at these bargains! Man I can't wait to do my own lil house up one day (sorry Mum and Dad). I got this super cute tray for 99p ffs! They had different patterns and colours, including a cupcake one that I was also tempted to buy and probs will do next weekend when I go back with my Gran. I mean, 99p guys what's that all about!? As you can see, I've put it to use by putting my everyday jewellery on including my beloved Thomas Sabo bracelet (would you like me to do a post on it?) and my religious bracelets. I also got this set of 4 cute coasters for 99p- how do they do it?! I'm a lover of tea and thus need places to place brews around my room so I've now got a coaster on my desk/dressing table and one on my bedside table for minimum tea rings. They're proper lil wooden ones too- how excited am I about coasters? Finally, I bought this bedding which was on offer for a mere £6.99! They had different coloured polka dots and some striped ones too but I just couldn't resist this lilac one! This whole line of bedding was on offer including double and king size as far as I could tell so get in there fast! Where d'you buy house treats from?
No comments:
Post a Comment